Noku Beach House faces the beach at the end of a quiet lane and only a short distance from some of Bali’s most fabulous cafés, bars and restaurants. Seminyak is the chic centre of Bali with a buzzing lifestyle that encompasses casual and fine dining, beach bars, day and night clubs, excellent shopping from upmarket boutiques to local markets and beautiful art galleries. Kids will love the skate parks and cinemas and be amazed by the colourful daily ceremonies that take place on the streets and in the temples of beautiful Bali.
- Oberoi Shopping
- 0.50 km
- Seminyak Shopping
- 0.50 km
- 31 km
- Omnia Dayclub
- 24 km
- 1.50 km
- Ku De Ta
- 0.50 km
- Canggu's La Brisa Beach Club
- 13 km
- Uluwatu Temple
- 27 km
- New Kuta Golf
- 23 km
- Luxury boat charters
- 15 km
Things to Do
- The ultra hip beach club Ku De Ta with its sensational fine dining restaurant Mejakawi – plus the trendy La Plancha with its beanbags and umbrellas on the sand at sunset, are just a short beach stroll away from the villa.
- Hot new dining favourites with both locals and expats are round the corner in Petitenget. While the super retro Luna Dua restaurant is 50 metres away.
- Explore world-class boutiques, gorgeous contemporary art galleries and exotic temples all within minutes of the villa.
- Head to the world famous Omnia Day Club for multiple cliff top pools, amazing views and world class dining and visit the important sea temple of Uluwatu where you can witness the amazing ‘fire dance’ which is performed daily.
- Bali has brilliant cooking classes, sporting activities such as golf, fishing and snorkeling trips.
- The divine seafood dinners at the famous Jimbaran fish restaurant never lose their style of bare foot chic.
- A day trip to Ubud - the spiritual and artistic heart of Bali – is a must do and return home via Bali’s hippest destination in Canggu for sundowners on the black sand.
- If surfing is your passion then the beach is front and centre with world-class breaks for the expert, gentle waves for the beginner and brilliant sunsets for the audience.
- For an amazing cultural immersion head to the important Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where spectacular Balinese ceremonies are often observed while listening to the haunting sound of a traditional Balinese devotional orchestra. Ask your villa manager who will happily give insider knowledge on local ceremonies or cultural events that will take place during your stay.